Friday, December 11, 2009

tiger woods women list photos

tiger woods women list photos
Tiger Woods pictures of women list, Tiger Woods text messages, e-mail and Holly Sampson and Joslyn James. Finally, Tiger Woods' as one of Mrs. Rachel Uchitel shares her story with the internationally-acclaimed magazine show.
In an exclusive interview, Rachel talks about her life and how the scandals affecting his life.

There are long e-mails from Tiger Woods wrote Rachel Uchitel which leaked through Uchitel show that it is Tiger Woods, golf's largest player in the world that wants him and not vice versa.

His e-mail was a very emotional show, I was not happy with his wife lives, and so I was looking for another way.

The magazine will soon hit the stands with my mother about what Rachel said about his interest in golf.

Given the discussions at the surface, the New York socialite denies any relationship with Tiger. He even accepted a lawyer to defend her from slander campaign launched by the tabloids in the United States. He says that all the work-up.

But he and his lawyer failed to gain the support of fans who still think that something is wrong.

It is obvious that he was paid Tiger silence. But his interview raises some questions?

If it is given as that discussed the issue publicly? Many fans were confused by the latest developments. Apparently in interviews that Rachel is not a solution. The entire content of which is known for hits magazine stands.

However, here we bring him to quote from the interview: the media image of you as the "other woman." How do you describe yourself?

In each story, you need a villain and a hero. I characterized as a villain. People called me a homewrecker, leeches, tramp, whore. I make mistakes, but no matter. I have very good qualities. If you are careful in the country, it's really hard. It's horrible.Tiger Woods email: "I know that animals will not be with me all the time. I. The f --- ing kill me. I finally found someone to connect, someone I've never seen this. Even at home." Someone would who witness their lives. I want you next to me lay, lay me, or where the man you want to ask. F - Why Go find another flight. We in the conversation. never imagined that I care and I will emotional. bring part of me I do not think that there are good and bad. I do not like feeling so fragile. bothers me a lot. harder than I did. "

Tiger Woods second e-mail: "There is no need to reply to e-mail. I just want to know what is going on inside me."

Tiger Woods third e-mail: "I do not know if it will work. Even though I know, but I feel that he is glad that another person becomes famous. Everytime I think about it, I got a lump in his throat. Some of the other parts its past, which really me. I do not know what a man whom I had covered so difficult. One I know, phone, e-mail, text and people. I am so confused because my mind is what to say and what my heart says are two different things. I know that Rachel, or character? That's wrong. It is courage to me that I feel that the impact on the poor and the f --- ing number five on the list. "

July 20, 3:04

Tiger: Hey Sexy appear this week. They have come a family wise
Jaime: That's nice, I hope that everything is okay ... was glad to see you
Tiger: We make it happen

July 26, 11: 22 pm

Jaime: I went at night to surprise a friend's birthday today
Tiger: how to show her naked body
Jaime: haha I do not watch slept alone
Tiger: alone with him
Jaime: I haha
 
Shop on Page