Monday, December 14, 2009

ashley dupre

ashley dupre

Past 18 months has been devastating for the media. In the last week we saw a New York Times cut and buy a Recognized monthly. Kirkus Reviews of books and magazines giant went bankrupt. Those of us working in the media that everything is gargantuan Watches for publishing collapsing since last year.

Not Ashley Dupré.

Elliott Spitzer call girl at the high-end clubs Ashley Dupré is the latest surveillance in New York Post. Headline says, "Spitzer kitten answers to all your questions love life!" He played well, everything.

I hate Ashley? At first glance, hell yeah. To the author Jenny 8 Lee makes a New York Times unemployment mathematics, while Dupré (who called the victim) was a newspaper columnist can get under my copper bracelets.

On second blush when the message is not anger the player, hate the game. "Ashley" is just a transitional period. A New York Post is moving as well as her new pimp. Chica sex as positive, technically against them. I Support Sex Worker awareness.

I am sure, as some say, that I dare you, Abiola, offering sex and dating advice for playing "Miss Picky" in the VH1 "reality" show heavy Love. For each of his own when I had the best sex and relationships before I was adopted at the VH1 concert. While the show hosted my options, I can print out the relationship counseling in the weekly national urban Rolling Out and won awards for directing social issues in films with sexual content. This is an old song - learn from my mistakes song.

See the video D. Ashley poses in her naughty secretary glasses and pencil below.

Do not player hate, hate the game, it seems to get seedy. Rachel Uchitel and Jaime Grubbs is now kicking himself. In space, there is certainly a rich area for everyone to use their only reality.

Well fine, I extend the invitation to each of them to come read your stories doubtful Abiola's Kiss & Tell Live, my comedy and sexy performance in reading and 3 Series Tuesday of the month from Mrs. X starts on the 15th December. Pimping, but it is not easy ho, ho, ho-ing is hell.

Sigh.

My main question is, we can finally forgive Monica Lewinsky Now? I'm looking to you, Joy Behar, who love and worship: to dismiss Lewinsky!

What do you think?

Know where to find me-site Abiola, Twitter, Facebook, and LIVE on Tuesday, December 15 from Abiola's Kiss and Tell Reading Series at Madame X in New York. Buy my novel Dare by Abiola Abrams anywhere you buy books.

Ashley Dupré said the 4 types of people: the "honest men, married his girlfriend, the guy, because he cheats, and sexual maniac." And send advisory letters to Ashley Dupré Ask Ashley.
 
Shop on Page