Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wilbon Reax To Tony K. Suspension, “Bristol Culture”

Michael Wilbon guested this morning on the Dan Patrick Radio Show and gave his first on-the-record remarks about the two week-suspension of his PTI co-host Tony Kornheiser. (Kornheiser was suspended yesterday by ESPN for two weeks for comments he made about Hannah Storm’s clothes.)

Wilbon: “I didn’t hear the show (Kornheiser’s comments) … as you know, I’ve never been part of the Bristol culture. I don’t know how these things work. I don’t know what is affiliated and what is owned. I don’t inquire that way I maintain plausible deniability. I feel bad about the whole thing. Hopefully he’ll be back in the seat.”

Redskins Owner Dan Snyder owns the ESPN-branded radio station where Kornheiser does his D.C. radio show and the PTI host is said to be close friends with Snyder.

 
Shop on Page