Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ESPN's Tony Kornheiser Suspended Over Hannah Storm's Poor Fashion Sense

ESPN commentator Tony Kornheiser was suspended from on-air duty over a few light-hearted comments hurled at Hannah Storm for wearing the outfit pictured above. On Friday, Tony Kornheiser said this of Hannah Storm's outfit:

She's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. She looks like she has sausage casing wrapping around her upper body.I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't. But Hannah Storm, come on now! Stop! What are you doing?'

'I apologize, unequivocally,'' Kornheiser said on his radio show. ''I'm a sarcastic, subversive guy ... I'm a troll, look at me. I have no right to insult what anybody looks like or what anybody wears. That, I think, should go without saying.'


We understand that, MAYBE, Kornheiser shouldn't have said all of that on the air... but look at the outfit... Hannah, maybe the go-go boots were a little too much to wear to work for a woman in her 50s!

 
Shop on Page